GET FREE GOOD UPLIFTING NEWS

Email:

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Coping with disease

Most people would not cope with what I cope with on a daily level. They attend the doctor for a sore ... (Fillin the blank). I am sore all over. My stomach does not ache but that is about the only part. My breasts do not ache but the muscles above them do. Occassionally I feel the anger about my situation bubble to the surface but what does that achieve? I already attend every kind of doctor known to man and have searched for many years for help. I mostly accept this is my lot. It is a sad kind of acceptance.

1 comment:

Displaced said...

Ahhh mate... I feel for you and I'm there too. If you want to find a way to connect we can have a good whinge and bitch together. I will try and find a way to send you an email. I'm sorry you are feeling low too.